Friday, October 26, 2012

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: The Rager(4.03)

                                               Vampire Diaries: The Rager(4.03)Review
  • I found it creepy and pretty frightening that Connor stole werewolf venom from Tyler.
  • I liked how Stefan tried to talk Damon into staying after Damon told him he was leaving even though Stefan wasn't able to convince him to stay I liked that he wanted him to stay.
  • I liked how this episode dealt with Elena feeling rage and wanting to murder people because she is a vampire now so she has those feelings now.
  • I kind of liked how Rebekah and Elena were both trying to hurt each other the best they could because they both seemed to know how to get under each other's skin.
  • I liked how Stefan was able to talk Elena out of making any bad decisions that she may end up regretting someday.
  • I liked how Klaus sent hybrids to protect Tyler after he found out that Tyler was attack just because he wants his species to live on. I also liked how Klaus mentioned that he actually had left town but came back.
  • I really like the new character Hayley(who's played by Phoebe Tonkin who I know and love for playing Faye on Secret Circle) who helped Tyler break his bond to Klaus and the two may have been more than just friends. I also loved the way Hayley talked to Klaus because she basically just told him that she hears he's awful.
  • I liked how when Damon was looking for Connor and he was trapped in his trap he called Meredith because he was too proud to call Stefan for help since their fighting right now.
  • I liked how Rebekah told Matt she was sorry that he got hurt and she explained why she did what she did but at the same time I can understand why Matt doesn't forgive her.
  • I find it interesting how Connor's tattoo is something that only vampire hunters or potential vampire hunters can see.
  • I liked the way Damon and Klaus taunted Connor after they captured him in the hospital.
  • I liked the moments when Stefan and Elena were actually able to have fun together and have a good time but I didn't like how she started to hallucinate. I find it interesting that Klaus sees that there might be a reason to keep Elena around.
  • I loved the moments in this episode when  Caroline tells Stefan that it's because of him that she's able to have transition so well into being a vampire and I love how Stefan tells Caroline how he admires her ability to place the human part of her and the vampire part of her so well. I just really love their friendship in general so I love seeing them together and I also love that there's a promise for more scenes of them together.
  • I also liked that towards the end of the episode that it seemed like Rebekah and April may become friends in the future I would like that because I like both Rebekah and April and I feel that they both need friends right now.
  • I liked that Damon saved Matt's life but I don't really like that there's going to be a storyline with Elena and Damon because those storylines are usually the ones I find the least interesting.
  • I'm very interested in who the Five are and how Klaus knows about them.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment