Friday, October 26, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: The Other Side(2.08)

                                         Grimm: The Other Side(2.08)Review
  • I really liked all the decathlon kids so I was quite sad when two of them were killed off during this episode.
  • I found it sad that Price's DNA was alter before he was born and that's why he had a lown as a different personality that killed people.
  • I find the storyline with Renard being obsessed with Juliette to be very creepy and I'm worried about the future of this storyline because there doesn't seem to be any cure for his obsession.
  • I'm interested in what Adelind and Renard's brother are going to be doing together in the future.
  • I overall enjoyed this episode quite a lot.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment