Saturday, October 27, 2012

TV Review: Once Upon a Time: The Stable Boy(1.18)

                                 Once Upon a Time: The Stable Boy(1.18) Review
  • In this episode in fairytale land it's shown that Regina was actual a pretty nice person before her true love Daniel was murder by her mother who cared only for wealth and status.
  • I really hated Regina's mother she's truly awful and I can understand why Regina would hate her but I don't think it's fair to hate Snow White because she was manipulated by Regina's mother when she was a little girl especially since Regina's mother  is a manipulative bitch.
  • I was surprised to learn that Mr.Gold was behind the idea of framing Mary Margarette for Katherine's murder.
  • I liked how August helped Emma out with investigating the case I especially like how he made her see things differently.
  • I'm glad that Emma learned this episode that Sydney is still working with Regina and is the one who's been feeding information to Regina.
  • I'm glad that it seems like Katherine has return at the end of the episode although I'm not 100% sure that was her but I think it was her so I'm glad she's alive and that Mary Margarette won't go to jail.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment