Sunday, October 28, 2012

TV Review: Nashville: Someday You'll Call My Name(1.03)

                           Nashville: Someday You'll Call My Name(1.03)Review
  • I kind of like Juliette's relationship with Deacon because she's much more done to earth, kinder and vulnerable when she's with him which makes her a lot more likable to me.
  • I feel bad for Juliette when she has to deal with her mother because it's very clear that she hates to see and deal with her mother when she's using and also it's clear her mother really let her down in the past. I'm curious about how Juliette's going to deal with her mother having to stay with her.
  • I'm not all that interested in Rayna and her family's money issue but they were all enjoyable to watch even though I wasn't huge fan of that part of the plot.
  • I thought Rayna's daughters did a great job at the talent show and I liked that Rayna could be proud of them even though they were preforming one of Juliette's songs.
  • I find it interesting that Rayna had a long term affair with a musician and that this affair is the thing that made her marriage with Rayna's father work I kind of wonder if this idea is kind of the same with Rayna's relationships with Teddy and Deacon.
  • I'm kind of confused if the tour with Rayna and Deacon is still on because it's clear that Rayna wants her  romantic relationship with Deacon to stay in the past but she admitted that the music and her relationship Deacon are linked.
  • I still really love it whenever Scarlett and Gunnar sing their songs together because I want them to be a couple someday and they have the best duets on the show in my opinion.
  • I liked how Avery was able to encourage Scarlett to be one to sing her songs after Gunnar told him how Scarlett choked a bit in their first recording session and he thought Avery might be the reason. I really liked that Avery encourage Scarlett even though it's clear he doesn't like seeing her and Gunnar preform together because in this episode it was the first time I got why Scarlett was dating Avery.
  • I'm curious about why Juliette shoplifted while she knew people were watching her at the end of the episode.
  • I overall really liked the episode and I'm glad that there was at least one new song in this episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment