Friday, October 19, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: The Bottle Imp(2.07)

                                           Grimm: The Bottle Imp(2.07)Review
  • I found the whole story with the father and daughter Drang-Zorn to be very disturbing with how the 9 year old daughter was the killer but it came off as believable that she was the one that was killing people within the episode.
  • I'm glad that the girl Drang-Zorn went to juvie and I found it interesting that Monroe knew a Wesson that worked in that part of law enforcement so that that girl can actually be in juvie without killing anyone else.
  • I like that Hank is connecting things he that happened before he knew about the Wesson to strange things that happen being because of Wesson related things.
  • I liked the subplot with Monroe running Rosalee's shop but I felt bad for the guys order he accidentally screwed up.
  • I find the whole thing with Renard being obsessed with Juliette and Juliette seeing Renard's face after she kissed Nick to be very creepy and I dislike it so far.
Please tell me your thoughts about this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment