Friday, October 5, 2012

Fantastic Fice Friday: Top 5 Movies to watch when I'm sick

Fantastic Friday is a weekly meme that's hosted by The Weekly Enthusiast

                             "Dear Diary, my teen-angst bullshit now has a body count."
1. Heathers: Heathers is one of my favorite movies because it has such a dark sense of humor with how it has mean popular people getting murdered but it's made to look like a suicide and this movie ends up being a comedy which is why I love it. I think this is a good movie for me to watch when I'm sick because it makes me laugh and I just kind of like the whole idea of the movie and it's very quotable.
               "Even if I loose this feeling, I'm sure I'll just fall in love with you all over again."
2. Cardcaptor Sakura: The Sealed Card: I love this movie because it's so sweet and cute. I love that about half(or maybe even a little more than half) the movie is devote to how Sakura is nervous about telling Syaoran that she returns his feelings for her. I love the moments between Sakura and Syaoran because they're always so cute and sweet together as well as one of my favorite couples of all time. I really liked the plot with the void card because it was interesting and everything worked out in the end. This movie makes me really happy so it's a good movie to watch when I'm sick.
 "Whatever happened to chivalry? Does it only exist in 80's movies? I want John Cusack holding a boombox outside my window. I wanna ride off on a lawnmower with Patrick Dempsey. I want Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting outside the church for me. I want Judd Nelson thrusting his fist into the air because he knows he got me. Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life."
3. Easy A: I find this movie to be funny and I like the main character as well as the overall plot alot and it just a really fun movie to watch. I also love the narration throughout the film that Olive gives us.
4. Tangled: This is actually my second favorite Disney movie(Beauty and the Beast is my favorite) and I love this movies because of the characters and the relationship between Rapunzel and Flynn. I also really like the whole soundtrack and the idea about Rapunzel having magic hair and that's why she's not aloud to cut it. I just feel like this movie just puts me in a good mood.
5. Charade: I love this movie because it has such an odd plot and characters. I also love the Audry Hepburn and Carey Grant's characters and the relationship the have in the film. I really love this odd mixture of thriller and romantic comedy the film has and it just overall leaves me with a happy feeling inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment