Friday, October 26, 2012

Fangirl Friday 23

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.



1. Revenge:I really loved this week's episode of Revenge it was super good this week and move the plot along quite a bit. I was very shocked about how Emily's mother tried to kill her when she was a little girl and this just makes me more curious about her and a bit scared about what's going to happen now that she's in the Hampton's. I was also pretty surprised about how Amanda ended up in the hospital and I'm pretty shock that both her and her baby survived although I'm glad they did. I also really loved the stuff with Nolan because I just love Nolan in general and I found the kiss he shared with Padma to be really cute so far I really love those two together which actually the first time I completely ship a couple on this show. I also liked how Daniel actual stuck with his plan of not letting his parents know that he's displeased with them at the moment and I liked how he figured out Ashley was spying on him and reporting back to Conrad. The only thing I didn't like about this episode was the stuff with Jack and Declan because it's just not interesting.



2. American Horror Story: I really loved the episode that aired this week it was really good and interesting. I like how in this episode there was an exorcism and I liked how that demon taunting Sister Jude led to having some of her backstory being revealed. I also liked the whole thing with Lana and Grace working together to escape but that didn't happen because Grace insisted on bring Kit because Grace believes he's not the murder but Lana does, I found this storyline interesting and I like all three of the characters but I hope that Lana soon sees that Kit isn't Bloody Face because Bloody Face is still out there killing people. I was also very creeped out by Dr.Aden who had pictures of decapitated people. Overall really loved this week's episode with how creepy it was.
 
 




 
3. Community: I watched pretty much the whole second season this week which was really good and I personally loved it even more than the first season. My favorite episodes would be Accounting for Lawyers, Cooperative Calligraphy, Conspiracy Theories and Interior Design, Mixology Cerifiction, Intermediate Doctumentary Filmmaking and A Fistfull of Paintballs/For a Few Paintballs More. Overall I love the show and it's characters and that the episode often have unusual formats.


4. Vampire Diaries: I really liked  the episode that aired this week and I especially love that the show is having Stefan and Caroline be friends again since I really loved their friendship in season two. I'm also really interested to learn about the Five.

No comments:

Post a Comment