Sunday, October 28, 2012

TV Review: Revenge: Forgiveness(2.05)

                                               Revenge: Forgiveness(2.05)Review
  • I loved that Emily told Aiden that the only reason she let him comfort him at the end of last episode was because he was there and that she told him not to read anything else into it.
  • I was really surprised to learn that Amanda woke up from coma so fast and that she and her baby are perfectly fine, this recover seems to fast to be believed but I'm glad their both okay.
  • I find it odd that Kara came to Victoria and is staying with the Graysons now but it seems like Kara and Victoria have a very interesting relationship so I'm looking forward to learning more about it.
  • I loved how Emily and Nolan talked to each other about the events of last episode and comforted the other in the way that best suited their characters.
  • I like that it seems like Jack and Amanda are back together even though I'm not exactly sure about how that happened.
  • I liked that Emily felt protective of Amanda's baby when Kara was around it and I felt bad for her having to feel that way when she sees her mother around a baby.
  • I'm curious about what exactly Aiden is going to try and accomplish with working with Grayson Globe and I wonder how much they differ from what Emily wants him to accomplish.
  • This episode made it clear to me that Padma isn't involved in way with the whole Grayson Globe framing David Clarke thing because of the way she went about trying to find out what David Clarke's involvement with Nolan and his company. I understand why Padma went looking for answers the way she did since David Clarke is a known terrorist so I understand why someone would be concerned when they find out their employer/boyfriend was involved with him in some way, but I think it would have been better if she just asked Nolan about it.
  • I don't like how people at Grayson Globe now know that Nolan had worked with David Clarke at some point but at least it seems like only Daniel and Ashley know about it right now.
  • I find it odd but nice that Daniel and Ashley seem to actually seem like a real couple now and seem to be work well together now that she's no longer his dad's spy.
  • I fell bad for Emily not having her mom recognizes her even though for most the episode Emily wants it that way it's clear that it still hurts her. I also feel bad that she has to watch Amanda and her mom have mother daughter moment that should have been her's.
  • I liked how it was explained that it was Kara's decision to fake her own death because she believed that it allow Emily to live a better life and I like that Emily at least wants to forgive her.
  • I liked after Aiden told Emily about Padma asking Grayson Globe about Nolan's involvement with David Clarke that Emily told Aiden that she cared about whether or not this would make things bad for Nolan. I also like that she called Nolan and told Nolan about it and even offered to help him.
  • I'm not exactly sure how I feel about Nolan's and Padma's relationship right now since they were still cute together in this episode but there doesn't seem to be good communication between these two at all in this episode I think they should just clear the air about the David Clarke thing.
  • I really hate Aiden because it seems like his purposely trying to hurt Nolan and his company with how he told Daniel about looking into David Clarke's personal accounts and telling him that Daniel could some how control the company because of the involvement. I also think that only reason Aiden is doing this is because he's jealous of Emily's friendship with Nolan which just makes Aiden petty.
  • I really loved how Emily told Amanda that the baby was actually Jack's and that she said she was sorry for lying. I also loved how Amanda said sorry for pretending to be the real Amanda Clarke and that she even offered to tell Jack the truth and I loved that Emily told Amanda that she just wants Amanda to be happy with Jack and the baby. I just really love that these two seem to finally be on good terms again.
  • I find it interesting that Victoria and Conrad will be getting remarried just so they won't be able to testify against each other.
  • I find that the plot with Mr. Argent buying the bar from Jack to be the  most undramatic plot I've seen in a drama with how it's a win-win situation and neither Jack or Declan discovered it was a scheme although I'm confused about what they're going to do for money and a place to live.
  • I'm really shocked that Mason knows Amanda isn't really Amanda and I'm worried about what he's planning to do with this information and what will happen when he learns the full truth all of these things are making me really excited for the next episode.
Please tell me your thoughts about this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment