Thursday, October 11, 2012

TV Review: Nashville: Pilot(1.01)

                                                      Nashville: Pilot(1.01)Review
  • I really like Rayna has a character I like that she's strong willed and talented as well as being an overall good person.
  • At this point I really don't like Juliet as a character because she comes off as a bit of a bitch and she's slept with at least two guys in this episode. I think that I may grow to like her in the future consider it seems like she doesn't have the best home life with her mom being an addict and using Juliet for her money.
  • I found the whole conflict between Rayna and Juliet to be interesting because it has a lot to do with how the industry has changed over time and I like that both characters are well defined. I actually really like both Rayna's and Juliet's music even though they're slightly different styles.
  • I liked the relationship between Rayna and Deacon because the two of them clearly have this history and it seems like Deacon may have always been in love with Rayna and for some reason that just makes me love the relationship.
  • I really dislike Rayna's father since he just seems like a bad guy and I can understand why Rayna doesn't want anything to do with him.
  • I'm worried about how Teddy running for mayor is going to effect his marriage with Rayna and I'm also worried that Rayna's father is up to something. Although I don't think Teddy running for mayor is going to lead to anything good I like that Rayna was there to support him.
  • I really liked the character Scarlett the waitress niece of Deacon who really loves Rayna's music and writes poems and happens to be a good singer as well. I also like Gunnar the boy who has a crush on Scarlett and plays music with her. I also would really like to see those two get together sometime in the future.
  • I overall loved the pilot and I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment