Monday, October 22, 2012

TV Review: Revenge: Intution(2.04)

                                               Revenge: Intuition(2.04)Review
  • I liked how Amanda told Emily that her revenge schemes are ruin lives but she's still willing to help Emily out when she hears about her mother.
  • I liked that through out the episode Amanda helped Emily with her plans even though she made it clear that she thinks Emily has a tendency to go too far. I just really love the relationship between these two so it was nice to see them interact with Jack being involved.
  • I like that Daniel has been able to keep with his plan of not letting his parents know that he doesn't trust or particularly likes them anymore although Conrad was on to him.
  • I liked that Daniel figured out that Ashely was spying on him and reporting back to Conrad. I also like that Daniel was able to convince Ashely that Conrad isn't a good guy to work with because he'd stab you in the back to save himself without thinking twice.
  • I'm interested to see what the initiative will do when they find the White Haired man's body I'm guessing they'll assume the Graysons are behind it.
  •  I find it sad and a bit odd that no one bothered to tell Nolan that his dad died six months ago, it just seemed like someone should have called him about this information.
  • I really like the idea of Nolan and Padma together because they were really cute together in this episode.
  • I feel like I should be more interested in the plot involving Jack and Declan and the guy that's played by Mr. Argent now that it's revealed that the guy that Declan stole stuff with and Mr. Argent are working together so Mr. Argent can buy Jack's bar. I'm still not really interested at all.
  • I was sad that Amanda fell and almost died but I liked that it was clear that Emily was really worried about Amanda. I also liked how Amanda told Emily to save the baby and that Emily told the doctors her message later on at the hospital. I also liked that although Amanda was dying she made sure to give Emily back her ear piece because she didn't want anyone to find out about Emily.
  • I was glad that Jack realized that he had been awful to Amanda for the past two episodes and regretted that now that she's in a coma. Also I'm glad that Amanda isn't dead because I actually like her character I know that's not the most popular opinion but it's mine.
  • I'm starting to think that the reason that Aiden failed at saving his sister is because he lets his guard down far to easily with how he's been knocked out twice in the last two episodes and both times this happened because he assumed it was save to let his guard down.
  • I was really surprised about how horrible the truth was about Emily's mom was. I felt really bad for Emily when she remembered that when she was a little girl her mother tried to kill her. This information disturbs me but it also makes me even more curious about what's going to happen with Emily's mom in future episodes.
  • I liked that Aiden warned Emily that her mom could be dangerous and didn't gloat or anything when he was right about it. I think he really does care about her but I'm not really ready to like him because he hurt Emily pretty badly in the past so I don't think it make sense for her to trust him anytime soon.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment