Sunday, October 14, 2012

TV Review: Revenge: Confidence(2.03)

                                               Revenge: Confidence(2.03)Review
  • I found it interesting that Emily and Aiden had past in which they were trained by Takada together and they were lovers until Aiden left to search for his sister without saying goodbye to Emily.
  • I liked how Emily knocked Aiden out and put him in the trash. I was also impressed that Aiden managed to escape getting crushed to the garbage truck.
  • I liked how the Grayson had to pretend that they were a happy family for the media in this episode and I loved how that pretty much didn't work out in the end.
  • I find it odd that the plot with Declan and that other guy stealing things from rich people has escalated so quickly but I'm okay with it because it makes the plot slightly more interesting. Although I do think Declan is really dumb with how he left his drivers license at the scene of the crime and he won't give up his partner even though the guy they robbed clearly knows that there were two of them.
  • I think that Jack's being slightly unreasonable with not allowing Amanda to use the money Charlotte gave to her for the baby because Charlotte clearly doesn't want to do anything but help out her future niece or nephew.
  • I liked how in this episode when Nolan tried to explain his relationship with Emily or how they met  he didn't really know how because they have a pretty complicated relationship in that most of what bonds them together is a secret from most people. I liked that show acknowledge that their relationship does look a little odd from an outsiders point of view because I've been wondering for a while what other people think of their relationship.
  • I liked how after Aiden pretended to be a detective Emily's mom called the police department to determine whether or not his an actual detective it was a smart move which makes me like her a bit even if she does turn out to be a bad person.
  • I liked how Emily had Amanda give Charlotte a version of David Clark's journal which reveal Victoria in a negative light.
  • I liked how the letter and Victoria's fake passport confirmed Daniel's suspicions that Victoria isn't a good person to him and I love how Emily gave him the advice not to let Victoria know he doesn't trust or like her. This also makes me wonder if the two of them will ever get back together since he now wants to destroy his mother.
  • I'm curious about how Victoria's public confessions and speeches are going to effect the Graysons life in the future.
  • I like that it seems like Victoria and Conrad have to stick together longer in order to remain save from the people the White Haired man worked for.
  • I like that Emily still doesn't accept Aiden as an ally because he hurt her badly in the past and he hasn't really given her a reason to trust him yet.
  • I found it surprising that the White Haired man and Emily's mom were involved with each otehr romantically.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that Jack is see the real Amanda, and is starting to push her away because he doesn’t trust her. I think he and the real Amanda “Emily” should be together, and you can just tell how much they feel for each other. I watched this episode last night after I got home from my shift at DISH, because one of my friends kept texting me telling me I needed to watch this episode. With the Hopper, my primetime shows automatically record for me on PrimeTime Anytime, which comes in handy because I forgot that it was on a new night. I am glad that we were able to see the back-story between Aiden and Emily, because now we know some of the details about their relationship and why he is there. I cannot wait to see what happens next week, and what the back-story with Emily mother is. I watched this episode last night after I got home from my shift at DISH, because one of my friends kept texting me telling me I needed to watch this episode. With the Hopper, my primetime shows automatically record for me on PrimeTime Anytime, which comes in handy because I forgot that it was on a new night. I am glad that we were able to see the back-story between Aiden and Emily, because now we know some of the details about their relationship. I cannot wait until next week, and to see the story about her mom a little more.

    ReplyDelete