Friday, October 19, 2012

TV Review: Nashville: I Can't Help It(If I'm Still in Love With You)(1.02)

                            Nashville: I Can't Help It(If I'm Still in Love With You)(1.02)Review
  • I liked that throughout this episode it was shown that Juliette wanted to be seen as a more serious singer who had fans who weren't teens or preteens. I also like that she also brought up that most of the time she just tries to be who the record label wants her to be.
  • I also liked that in this episode it made it seem like Juliette genuinely cared and admired Deacon which wasn't exactly clear last episode.
  • I liked how Rayna's manger came up with the idea of having Rayna and Deacon play their old songs in smaller arenas for the tour after seeing Scarlett's and Gunnar's performance last week.
  • It seems pretty clear that there's a pretty big strain on Rayna's and Teddy's marriage with the whole election thing as well as the past that relationship that Rayna and Deacon had so I think in future episodes the were will just be more and more tension introduce into the relationship.
  • I liked that Rayna went over to Coleman's house and apologize to him for having to not preform at last minute, I like this because it shows that Rayna's a decent person.
  • I liked how Scarlett and Gunnar were offer a chance to record a demo and I like that although Scarlett's boyfriend would have preferred to be the one with who got the deal he wasn't upset that Scarlett got the deal or anything and didn't ask her not to take the deal. I just like that Scarlett was the only one hold herself back and I'm glad that in the end she chose to take the deal.
  • So far I love the relationship between Scarlett and Gunnar because it's very sweet and I don't really understand what Scarlett sees in Avery.
  • I find it interesting that Deacon use to have a really bad drug problem and that there was something scandalous that went down in a business deal that went bad in Teddy's past.
  • I really love the relationship between Rayna and Deacon with their complicated past and how that seems to just complicate their relationship in the present. I also just really love the sense of longing that is present in the relationship.
  • I'm also still loving the music of this show and I like how the show seems to know when to use it's music as well.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment