Tuesday, October 9, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: Over My Dead Body(2.06)

                                      Grimm: Over My Dead Body(2.06)Review
  • I liked that Nick and Juliet seems to be getting closer to actually being a couple again even though Juliet still can't remember him.
  • I loved that at the beginning of this episode that Monroe and Rosalie were having a date and bonding over clocks and classical music. I just love those two together because they're adorable.
  • I didn't like that someone wanted to kill Monroe but I did like that Angelina decided to warn Monroe about this.
  • I like that Monroe explained more to Hank how wessin worked in this episode also I found that scene pretty entertaining.
  • I didn't like that someone wanted Monroe dead because he was friends with Nick but I understood why that might be the case.
  • I was sad when Angelina died in this episode even though I didn't really like her much as a character.
  • I'm curious about the woman from Renard's past that wanted Monroe dead and I wonder if we're going to see any more of her.
  • I overall loved this episode and I think it's one of my favorites of the season so far.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment