Sunday, October 28, 2012

TV Review: Once Upon A Time: The Return(1.19)

                                       Once Upon A Time: The Return(1.19)Review
  • I liked how August was easily able to get Henry to distract Mr.Gold for him because I just like that those two work together in a way.
  • I'm very curious about who August really is because he knows about the fairytale world and he needs magic to be able to live.
  • I really enjoyed the story about how Rumpelstiltskin and his son Bae were separated with how Bae wanted his father to get rid of his magic and go to another world but Rumpelstiltskin was to afraid to go and he lost him.
  • I'm glad that Mary Margarette was cleared of all of her charges in this episode and that Katherine is alive.
  • I'm glad that Emma planned to get to the bottom of who framed Mary Margarette and kidnapped Katherine but I'm sad that Sydney confessed and put the investigation to a close.
  • I love that Emma is trying to get Henry away from Regina because she knows what Regina did and she sees that Regina will end up hurting him.
Please tell me your thoughts about this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment