Monday, October 1, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: The Good Shepherd(2.05)

                                            Grimm: The Good Shepherd(2.05)Review
  • In this episode a blutbad leads a church full of sheep like animals and he has been stealing their money and killed someone else to cover it up.
  • I really didn't like Reverend Calvin because he was very creepy, he killed innocent people and he tried to frame and murder Monroe towards the end of the episode.
  • I also found it very scary that the herd of sheep people ended up mauling Reverend Calvin to death after they discovered the truth about him.
  • I thought it was kind of funny how Hank would keep staring at Monroe because he wasn't sure if he had his face transformed at various times through out the episode.
  • I'm glad that Nick and Juliet are still trying to work things out even though they don't really seem to make any progress.
  • I found the nuckeleve to be very creepy through out the episode and I'm slightly worried that Nick killing him after he was attacked may come back to haunt him but I don't think it will because Renard seems to make sure that Nick stays out of trouble.
Please tell me your thoughts about the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment