Friday, February 8, 2013

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: Into the Wild(4.13)

                                        Vampire Diaries: Into the Wild(4.13)Review
  • I'm a bit confused why everyone seems to think that Rebekah is being mean by glaring at Elena when Elena killed her brother the night before. I also hate that Elena tried to stake Rebekah because really hasn't she hurt Rebekah enough already not to mention hasn't she killed enough people within the last day.
  • I liked the brief moment that Jeremy and Bonnie shared were she was taking pictures of his hunter's mark.
  • I find it really odd that Elena and Damon assume that the only reason Stefan would bring Rebekah to search for the cure is because of their relationship because I can think of quite a few other reasons off the top of my head.
  • I loved how Rebekah pointed out that Elena and Damon are the most useless people on this whole search for the cure also I liked that she mentioned this because I've felt that both of these characters haven't really done much this season.
  • While I can completely understand Tyler's need to gloat and watch Klaus suffer I don't think it was very wise because the spell only works for so long.
  • I was sad that Klaus had to spend at least one night and most of a day staring at his brother's burnt curse because that just torture.
  • I liked how Stefan told Rebekah that he wants to take the cure for himself and not just to be with Elena because I've always believed that Stefan wanted to be human and I'm glad that he would to do it for himself rather than someone else.
  • I thought it was really messed up that Professor Shane taught Bonnie the form of magic that ended up killing his wife and I liked that both Bonnie and Damon told him how messed up that is. Although Professor Shane was quite smart to make Bonnie dependent on him because it would be the only reason to keep him alive after the cure is found.
  • I didn't like that Jeremy was kidnapped by some islander witch friend of Professor Shane and that he was able to lure Bonnie away from the rest of the group by her locating Jeremy.
  • I like that Rebekah mentions while she is searching for Jeremy along with Stefan and Elena that Elena is the one that made Rebekah hate her when Elena pretended to be her friend only to dagger her in the back. I also kind of like that Rebekah saved Elena's life simply because it shows that Rebekah is the better person out of the two of them.
  • I also loved how Rebekah later told Stefan that she only killed Elena because her death was the only way to save her family and that Elena has killed two of her brother's which once again proves that Rebekah isn't the bad one in this situation considering Elena has hurt Rebekah more than Rebekah has hurt her.
  • I enjoyed getting Professor Shane's back story because it gave a bit more information about Silas and how he knows about him as well as showing that his belief is strong because he was actually able to see his dead wife.
  • I loved seeing Damon torture Professor Shane and I loved Professor Shane told Damon that he tortures people to feel in control because he's not in control, I loved this because I believed this about Damon since I saw him torture Mason in season 2.
  • I also just really loved how dead on Professor Shane was about Damon with how he explained Damon's reason for torture and that he didn't want Elena to take the cure.
  • I also find it interesting that another sacrifice of twelve needs to happen still and I can understand why Damon would believe that Professor Shane brought all of them to the island in order to make the sacrifice since vampires are the most obvious choice for a sacrifice.
  • I loved that when Damon was going to kill Professor Shane that Elena saved him because she cares about what happens to Bonnie, I liked this because despite being best friends Elena rarely shows that she cares about Bonnie.
  • I loved that when Elena invited Damon to be human with her he told her that he didn't want to be human again and that Stefan's the one who would want that. I also just love this scene because it shows how Damon and Elena don't work as a couple because they want different things and are completely different people.
  • I loved how Caroline told Klaus how awful he is and that nothing he does will ever make up for the things that he has done.
  • I hated how Klaus bite Caroline and had no intention of healing her yet he claims to love her, yeah I decided that I can't ever ship those two.
  • I loved how Tyler swallowed his pride and begged Klaus to save Caroline's life and even agreed to be his slave again if he saved Caroline that just proves how much Tyler loves Caroline. Also it proves how cruel Klaus is because he never intended to heal Caroline even when he asked Tyler to beg.
  • I liked that Rebekah thought right away that Elena was the one who stole the tomb stone and betrayed her because she's right when she says that everyone constantly betrays her and I liked that she strangled Elena for a bit because Elena deserves worse than that.
  • I find it odd that Elena was surprised to hear that Stefan wanted to be cured just as much as she and Rebekah wants to be cured, I mean really Elena do you know either of the Salvatore brothers considering I found both of their response to the cure to be rather obvious.
  • I'm glad that Elena gave Rebekah the white oak stake because I don't trust Elena with the stake since she seems to enjoy killing originals.
  • I like that it seems that Rebekah, Stefan and Elena are going to have to work together.
  • I liked that Caroline was able to manipulate Klaus into curing her.
  • I don't like that Professor Shane is holding Jeremy and Bonnie captive.
  • I wonder way one of the five wouldn't just kill Damon considering that the five's goal is to kill as many vampires as possible.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment