Friday, February 22, 2013

Fangirl Friday 29


Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.



1. White Collar:I loved this week's episode of White Collar even more than I usually do and that's saying quite a bit since I really love this show. In this week's episode Peter and Elizabeth are held hostage by this couple that resemble a modern day Bonnie and Clyde, I really enjoyed seeing how these two dealt with the situation and also like the references to the other times they were both held hostage and how the bright side was at least this time they are together. I also enjoyed the young couple quite a bit because it was pretty clear through out the episode they didn't want to really hurt anyone and that they were in over their heads, I also enjoyed the over the time romantic gestures the couple were so fond of. Another thing I enjoyed this episode was a mention of a magazine called Mug Shots Monthly, and how women would write men in prison that they find attractive because of it and how when Neal was in prison he had hundreds of women write him and he had to respond in a form letter. I also really enjoyed seeing Sara again since she hasn't been on the show in awhile and I like that Neal and Sara seem to be together again and I'm not sure when exactly they got back together because before this episode I was sure that weren't together, oh well I adore those two together so it doesn't really matter.


2. Revenge: This was a pretty interesting episode that mostly dealt with what the audience knew was going to be an important character death but even though I knew someone would die this episode I felt very hopeful that it wouldn't actually be anyone I like sadly I was very wrong. In this week's episode Amanda died and this made me extremely sad since she was my third favorite character of the series but I'm glad that she at least got a lot of screen time in her last episode. I found the scene were Amanda died in Emily's arms to be extremely heart breaking not only because Amanda died but also because of Emily's emotional reaction even though this scene made me cry I'm glad Emily was with Amanda in this moment because I've also loved the bond between those two. I also enjoyed seeing how the Graysons dealt with the aftermath of Helen's murder and I must say that they were able to handle it extremely well.

3. Elementary: This week's episode of Elementary was once again very good and it had a case where the plot was quite twisted and dealt with some very interesting genetic concepts such as giving someone a disease that should only be able to be inherited from genetics. I also enjoyed seeing Sherlock's odd ways of teaching Joan how to be a detective and I also liked that Joan's skills from when she was a doctor came in to play again in this episode.
4. Warm Bodies: I saw the movie Warm Bodies this week and I found it to be a funny love story involving zombies. I overall really enjoyed the film it had an interesting concept and a pretty good sense of humor which all made the film good.

No comments:

Post a Comment