Thursday, February 14, 2013

TV Review: Revenge: Union(2.13)

                                                      Revenge: Union(2.13)Review
  • I thought that flashback with young Emily marrying Jack were sweet even though I don't ship them.
  • I like that Emily genuinely does want Jack and Amanda to be happy despite her past with Jack.
  • I liked how right after Emily heard that Conrad bought part of the Stoway that she wrote out a check to give to Amanda to give to Conrad to buy the bar back.
  • I liked how when Aiden showed up in Nolan's office Nolan kept saying that they should call Emily or that Aiden should have told Emily were he has been, I just love that Nolan thinks of Emily even when he is basically being threaten by Aiden in this scene. I also love that Nolan tells Emily everything about Aiden's visit as soon as he leaves.
  • I was a bit surprised to learn that Aiden's sister had died six years ago but I'm not surprised that initiative was tricking Aiden into doing their bidding, also this makes Aiden's anger at Emily make even less sense in this episode since there's nothing she could have done to save his sister.
  • I liked how Nolan thought that Padma could only be involved with the initiative because they are holding someone she cares about captive but I also liked that Emily caution Nolan against trusting her, I liked that moment because it showed that Emily does care about whether or not Nolan gets hurt.
  • While I don't really like the plot involving the Ryan brothers I did like seeing how well organized and knowledgeable Ashley was about this matters especially since she only known about these plans for a few days.
  • I felt bad for Victoria when she heard Daniel over the phone talking to Helen about transferring funds over seas counts while knowing that initiative is planning to use him for something.
  • I was glad that Jack actually accepted the check when Amanda told him about and that he stood up a bit to Conrad when Conrad refused to let him buy the bar back.
  • I liked that Aiden actually seemed to accept that Emily will have to be with Daniel in a way in order for their plans against the initiative to work.
  • I felt bad for Emily when Aiden called her cold and implied that she was unfeeling and then she gave that speech about how she misses her father everyday and that's the whole reason she's doing this. I also hated walked away from Emily when she was asking him not to leave her alone in this, honestly one of the reason I don't like Emily and Aiden's relationship is because he always seems to not be there for her when she needs him.
  • I really loved how Nolan decided to confront Padma about being involved with the initiative because he believes that she isn't spying on him because she wants to but because someone in this case her father is in danger. I liked that Padma admit what is really going on to Nolan and that she said her feelings for him are real, I still really like these two together so I'm hoping things can work out between them.
  • While I didn't like that Amanda stole some of the evidence from Emily, I did love that Amanda blackmailed Conrad into letting Jack buy the Stoway back from him and threatened his life if he ever tries to hurt her family again.
  • I loved how Victoria was able to get reports to show that Daniel shouldn't listen to Helen and that he will be implicated in a terrorist act if he does as she asks. I also liked that Daniel believed her pretty quickly and seemed thankful for her warning.
  • I found it a bit odd that Nolan was the one who married Jack and Amanda but I really liked how he kept looking over to Emily during the ceremony and how he was sad for her that it wasn't her up there because Emily was a bit sad that it wasn't her up there.
  • I also loved when Amanda was saying vows she was saying that everyone deserve and can find happiness, I loved this because I felt this was her way of telling Emily that she can be happy.
  • I liked how Daniel broke up with Emily because he wanted to protect her from the imitative, I thought it was sweet of him even though I know that Emily wants to be close to the imitative.
  • I liked the scene were Helen comes over to the Grayson home and threatens Victoria and going so far as to say she sees Victoria as a sort of worthy rival.
  • I loved how Victoria lured Helen into the pool house in order to kill her after she threatens Daniel's life, I just enjoy seeing that Victoria would do anything to protect her children and I loved how she was dressed all in black and had lipstick on in this scene.
  • I liked how Victoria made it look like Daniel was on the phone to Helen when Victoria called him after she killed Helen.
  • I'm glad that Aiden decided to be there for Emily in the end but I still don't understand why Emily wants him there but as long as he makes her happy I guess.
  • Is it weird that I'm more sad about the possibility of Amanda dying than the possibility of Jack dying because I just love Amanda a lot more.
  • I'm really curious about how the Graysons are going to get away with Helen's murder because I'm sure they'll find a way to get away with it.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment