Friday, February 1, 2013

Fangirl Friday 27


Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.


 
 




 
 

 
1. Vampire Diaries: I watched the two latest episodes of Vampire Diaries this week and I have to say my favorite part of both episodes was Kol. I love Kol as a character because he's so very charming but also very violent. I also think that Kol is being the smartest character on the show right now with how he's the only person who's concerned by Silas rising and making the earth hell. I also love how Kol says stuff like "I gave him a good and proper beating." and I love how he calls people darling. Because of my extremely love for Kol I was very sad about him dying especially since logical he shouldn't have been killed because he would have killed Elena not just pin her against the wall. I am also really enjoying Bonnie's dark magic arc with how she has this potential to be an extremely powerful witch but also the potential to be very destructive. I also like how Bonnie's family is trying to save her from herself but there isn't much progress being made since her parents weren't there for her in the past. I'm also loving the Stefan and Rebekah relationship because I've always loved both characters and I weirdly have always sort of shipped them so it's nice to see their relationship be explored. I loved how last weeks episode Stefan and Rebekah's relationship was more about seduction and not caring but then in this weeks episode it was about how they both have let themselves care because that's just who they are. I also loved that Rebekah finally went to a high school dance like she wanted to even though it was a private dance between her and Stefan.
2. Elementary: Elementary came back this week and it was another great episode and the case had to do with conspiracy theories and dealt with the aftermath of the last episode a bit as well. I also loved the stuff with the turtle Clyde.
3. White Collar: White Collar came back last week and I found this weeks episode and last weeks episode to both be delightful. I also enjoyed seeing Reed Diamond who I know from playing Domenic on Dollhouse and his character on White Collar reminded me a bit of that character.
4. The Fault in Our Stars: I'm pretty much finished with this book and I have to say that it's a great book and I loved Hazel, Augustus and Issac so much and I'm so sad about Augustus having died which is why I'm having a bit of a hard time finishing the book because I'm bit too busy crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment