Friday, February 15, 2013

Fangirl Friday 28


Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.


 
1. Vampire Diaries: This week's episode of Vampire Diaries revealed a rather obvious twist about the cure but the episode that it came in was still exciting. My favorite parts of this episode were with Jeremy and Bonnie and how they were helping each other survive while looking for the cure by without the rest of their friends. I really loved Jeremy and Bonnie in this episode both as characters and as a couple, really the whole episode I just wished they would kiss. I'm extremely saddened by the possibility that Jeremy, Bonnie or possible both of them could be dead but I'm not going to mourn for them until I'm sure of their fate. I also loved and cried about Caroline and Tyler's goodbye and I hate to think that it might be final because I love their relationship I have since season 2 and the idea that they might be over forever breaks my heart, also I would hate if anything ever happens between Klaus and Caroline since I believe it would be completely out of character for Caroline to have any really feelings for Klaus after these last two episodes.I also enjoyed that Katherine was back this week and I'm curious about what her plans are for the cure as well.


2. Revenge: Revenge come back from hiatus this week and I enjoyed the episode very much. There was a few emotional moments from Emily this week and I quite enjoyed that because it's pretty rare that she displays emotions. I also enjoyed that there were more Emily and Nolan scenes this week's episode than there have been in a while. I like that there still seems to be some hope for Nolan and Padma's relationship still which makes me happy because there like one of the only canon pairings I ship in this show. I really loved Victoria taking down Helen Crowley in order to protect Daniel and I'm really interested to see how the Graysons are going to cover up Helen's murder.
3. Elementary: This week's episode of Elementary was great as the episodes always are and I really enjoyed that in this episode we learned more about detective Bell and his history. I also really enjoyed how Sherlock and Joan's relationship evolved in this episode from Joan being Sherlock's sober companion to becoming his partner in solving crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment