Thursday, February 14, 2013

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: Down the Rabbit Hole(4.14)

                            Vampire Diaries: Down the Rabbit Hole(4.14)Review
  • I enjoyed the scenes with Damon and Vaughn they gave a lot of useful information while still being entertaining.
  • I quite liked the scene were Stefan and Elena talked about Stefan wanting the cure and that those two have agree to be friends, also I think I started shipping Stefan and Elena again despite myself.
  • I liked how in the scene with Caroline and Tyler trying to translate the sword's with just an online dictionary and how it made no sense.
  • I was expecting for a long time that there would only be enough of the cure to cure one person so that didn't really surprise me.
  • I liked how Klaus told Rebekah about there only being enough of the cure to cure one person and I like that he did want Rebekah to get even though I know that Klaus reasons for wanting her to have it are selfish.
  • I really enjoyed how Bonnie and Jeremy were in this episode with Jeremy being concerned about Bonnie and the two of them sharing the goal to stop Silas from rising.
  • I liked how it seemed that Jeremy was trying to take over for Professor Shane with the whole being the one able to diffuse Bonnie if something causes her to go too far.
  • I liked how Bonnie and Jeremy left Professor Shane to get the cure when his leg was broken.
  • I liked how Rebekah told Stefan that there was only enough cure for one person although I wasn't as big of a fan of her snapping his neck because she knew he'd give the cure to Elena but I understand why Rebekah did what she did.
  • I liked that Elena was concerned for Stefan after his neck was snapped because I feel like she really hasn't been for a long time and I liked that Stefan told her about there being only one cure and that they both realized that the best survival plan was to give the cure to Klaus so that he won't kill them.
  • I liked how Jeremy's ghost seeing abilities were mentioned in this episode and now that I know Silas evades peoples minds in order to get them to rise him I feel kind of bad for Professor Shane.
  • I quite enjoyed that while Stefan told Elena to go on ahead of him to get the cure he still stayed long enough in order to free Damon.
  • I also liked how Damon has given up on trying to keep Elena a vampire and under his control, also on a side note I really like both Damon and Elena better when they don't have scenes together.
  • I liked that Caroline pleaded with Klaus to spare Tyler's life but I was sad for Caroline that Klaus gave her the type of answer I expected out of him.
  • I was saddened by Caroline and Tyler's goodbye scene and I really hope that they are able to have things work between them in the end.
  • I think that Klaus's definition of mercy and kindness is very wrapped.
  • I loved how after Vaughn stabbed Bonnie that Jeremy refused to see him as a friend or allie because he hurt Bonnie.
  • I was surprised and happy to have Katherine back in this episode and I'm wondering what her plans are for the cure and who she plans to use it on.
  • I'm very concerned about both Bonnie and Jeremy's life's but I'm not going to be sad about it until I figure if one or both of them have died.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment