Monday, February 18, 2013

TV Review: Nashville: I've Been Down That Road Before(1.12)

                         Nashville: I've Been Down That Road Before(1.12)Review
  • I felt bad for Juliette feeling that she wasn't able to change her music even though she has grown as an artist recently and that she was afraid of loosing all of her fans.
  • I really enjoyed the new song that Juliette sang and I'm glad that a lot of the characters recognized that it was a good song.
  • I felt really bad for Juliette when she was reading the tweets about how they disliked her new song and how tweets said she had no talent. But I loved how her assistant told her that she loved Juliette's new song and that she loved that Juliette was brave enough to preform it the way she did, I also loved that her assistant showed her how popular her song was on YouTube as well.
  • I like that Juliette's manger does care about her and is trying to look out for her but I think he also needs to let Juliette take a few risks in order to grow as an artist.
  • I like that Rayna is getting her own label and that she wants to sign Scarlett and Gunnar because of that one guy's recommendation, I also just really think that those two should be signed.
  • I found the relationship between Rayna and Deacon to be pretty tense this episode and I think they're probably going to get together soon due to the kiss and the text Rayna sent, I'm not really sure how I feel about it.
  • I didn't really hate Teddy for sleeping with Peggy and I think the reason was that I just think that Teddy and Peggy just click in a way that Rayna and Teddy don't at least not anymore and because Teddy and Rayna's marriage seems to be something that has been falling apart for years now.
  • I like that Teddy went to Rayna to ask for a divorce from Rayna after he slept with Peggy rather than keep it a secret and start an affair, I do think that it's for the best for Teddy and Rayna to get a divorce since they don't seem happy with each other.
  • I liked that Scarlett and Gunnar have moved in together due to Scarlett not being able to pay the rent she use to split with Avery and Gunnar's roomates keeping him up at night with blow horns and drawing pictures of turtles on him while he sleeps. I like that Scarlett and Gunnar are getting closer even if it is in a non-romantic sense.
  • I thought Avery was a jerk for refusing to pay Scarlett money he actually owed Scarlett due to a loan in the past.
  • I really liked how Gunnar told Avery that he never deserved Scarlett because I too believe that Avery never deserved someone as nice as Scarlett.
  • I like that Avery isn't going to be sleeping with his manger anymore but that doesn't do much to make me hate him less.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment