Monday, February 18, 2013

TV Review: Once Upon a Time: Into the Deep(2.08)

                                    Once Upon a Time: Into the Deep(2.08)Review
  • I liked how Aurora and Henry were able to communicate with each other and relay the information that was need in order to find a way to defeat Cora.
  • I liked how Aurora wanted so badly to help Snow and Emma to get home because she feels everyday since she's awoken from her sleeping curse is a gift and she wants to do something to repay that favor. I also liked how Mulan was very protective of Aurora.
  •  I liked how Regina and Rumpelstiltskin were able to put their differences aside in order to keep Cora from coming to Storybrooke.
  • I liked that when Aurora was captured by Cora she refused to give out any information and that she was resigned to die and didn't even consider switching sides even when Cora claimed to have a way bring Philip back.
  • I liked how after things went wrong with Henry and Aurora in regards to the communicating between worlds that Snow and Charming got themselves to the dream world and relayed the information need but also had a nice romantic but a bit sad moment.
  • I liked the scenes between Henry and Regina because he can see how she's really trying to be a good person and I liked how he mentioned that at least now she's using her magic for good.
  • I liked that Killian helped Aurora escaped but I'm sad that he only did it to get her heart under Cora's control and therefore had someone on their side on the team. I did enjoy seeing Killian again in general even though he's decided to stick with Cora.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment