Tuesday, February 26, 2013

TV Review: Once Upon a Time: Queen of Hearts(2.09)

                                     Once Upon a Time: Queen of Hearts(2.09)Review
  • I liked how this episode showed how Killian and Cora first met each other. I find it interesting that Regina originally made a deal with Killian that involved him killing Cora but Cora was able to change his mind but telling him the full extent of the curse. I also liked how it showed Cora protecting a part of the land from the curse.
  • I liked how Regina didn't really want to help Rumpelstiltskin make the portal kill anyone who came through it even though she knows how dangerous Cora is, but she still didn't want to break her promise to Henry. I liked that even though she did help Rumpelstiltskin she wasn't fully on board with it.
  • I felt bad for Aurora because she felt so guilty for helping Cora even though it wasn't her fault since she was under Cora's control.
  • I thought it was sad how Emma thought that the only reason she could possibly be the savior is because Rumpelstiltskin made her the savior and not because of anything she actually does.
  • I liked how when Aurora insisted that she be tied up and left behind since she can't be trusted as long as Cora has her heart, that Mulan said right away that she'd get her hurt back.
  • I enjoyed the battle that was fought between Emma, Snow and Mulan against Cora and Killian.
  • I liked that Killian still found time to flirt with Emma even while they were fighting each other.
  • I liked how Killian saved Aurora's heart then gave it Mulan when Cora had thrown it towards the portal.
  • I liked how Cora couldn't pull out Emma's heart do to the fact that she's a product of true love.
  • I liked that Henry was able to convince Regina to get rid of the magic that made the person who enters the portal die by asking her to have faith in him.
  • I'm glad that Emma and Snow were able to make it back and that Snow kissed Charming and that ended his sleeping curse.
  • I loved that Mulan was able to give Aurora her heart back and that they will continue to have a storyline since I really love both of them.
  • I'm worried about the trouble Cora and Killian are bound to cause in Storybrooke.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment