Monday, February 18, 2013

TV Review: Revenge: Sacrifice(2.14)

                                                      Revenge: Sacrifice(2.14)Review
  • I was a bit surprised that Victoria took an action as risky as dressing in Helen Crowley's clothes and going into her car in order to convince the initiative that Helen didn't die on the Grayson's property.
  • I liked that Daniel found it strange and a bit frightening that his parents just acted like everything was normal even though they had just covered up a murder. I also like that Daniel thought that Amanda has a good reason for hating their family and he disliked the idea of framing her.
  • I like that Nolan agree to help Jack out with the Stoway while Jack was away, I just like the little reference to their friendship which hasn't been shown much this season.
  • I like that Nolan was very against using Padma to get close to the initiative and I'm glad that the only reason he goes along with Aiden's plan to use her was because it could actually help her father be saved. I also like that Emily just plain doesn't trust Padma because it just fits with Emily's character not really trusting anyone.
  • I liked that after Emily hears that Amanda threatened the Grayson's that she is concerned about her rather than angry at her.
  • I liked how Amanda pretty much told Jack that they'll have to kill Nate in order to survive Nate holding them hostage and I just overall love that she pretty much just has Jack follow her lead.
  • I liked how once Emily and Nolan suspected that Amanda and Jack were in danger that the two of them went to find them.
  • I liked how when Nate called Conrad and informed him that Jack was confused about the whole blackmail thing that Conrad told him that Amanda was obviously behind it, I just like how Conrad sort of implied that woman in the relationship is usually the more dangerous one.
  • I liked how Amanda did at least attempted to kill Nate before he could do anything to her and Jack but I was sad that Nate had taken all the bullets out of her gun.
  • I liked how Amanda made up a convincing story in order to save Jack because I just like that she cares for Jack so much even though I'm not all that fond of Jack.
  • I liked how Jack was able to distract Nate by lying about the laptop being on board the boat and pretending to turn on Amanda so that he and Amanda could get the escape boat ready.
  • I was  worried about Amanda when she made Jack go on the life boat by himself after he got shot and sadly it turns out I was right to worry about her.
  • I liked how after Emily and Nolan find Jack's lifeboat and get him into the boat that Emily takes the life boat to get Amanda and I liked that Nolan was worried about leaving her.
  • I liked how Amanda was willing to risk sinking the boat in order to find away to kill Nate.
  • I kind of like that Victoria and Conrad are yet again stuck with each other even though neither seems to love each other.
  • I kind of liked that Victoria and Conrad were able to trick the iniative into thinking that they didn't kill Helen Crowley but I don't really like that they framed Amanda but considering the end of the episode it doesn't really matter.
  • I felt bad for Padma because she received proof of her father being alive by being sent his finger.
  • I really loved Amanda and Emily teaming up against Nate and that they both ended up saving each other from him.
  • I'm glad that Nate died but I didn' like that the explosion he caused ended up fatally injuring Amanda.
  • I was really sad that Amanda died and I felt really bad for Emily watching Amanda die and not being able to do anything to prevent it but I'm also kind of glad tha those two were together and that things ended with those two being on good terms and Amanda calling Emily her family. This whole scene just made me cry a lot because I loved Amanda and loved her relationship with Emily.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment