Saturday, February 16, 2013

TV Review: Once Upon a Time: Child of the Moon(2.07)

                                   Once Upon a Time: Child of the Moon(2.07)Review
  • I liked how in the past in this episode it showed how Red came to accept and control being a wolf. I found it interesting that there was a big pack of people who changed into a wolves and I was surprised to find out Red's mother was alive.
  • I thought it was cruel for Red's mother to put her into a position were she had to choose between her newly found pack and Snow, I was sad that Red's mother died in the end but I'm glad that she choose to protect Snow.
  • I really loved Red and Snow's friendship in this episode with how Red called Snow her family and how she says Snow was the only one that accepted her as both a wolf and human.
  • I was sad that Red believed for most of the episode that she killed a man and lost control during the full moon especially because she felt that she deserved to die because of what she thought she did.
  • I liked how Charming completely believed in Red's innocence through out the episode and how he brought up that he learned from his mistakes he made last season before the curse was broken.
  • I really enjoy the friendship that seems to be developing between Red ad Belle in this episode.
  • I thought George was extremely cruel in this episode with framing Red for murder in order to undermine Charming's power and when he burnt Jefferson's hat just to bring Charming pain.
  • I'm curious about how Charming is going to be able to get Snow and Emma back now but I'm sure something will come up soon.
  • I found it interesting that Henry could be hurt by the flames in his dreams and that his dreams are in another world. I liked that Rumpelstiltskin gave Henry something that would control his actions in his dream and that Henry was able to talk to Aurora in his dreams.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment