Tuesday, July 19, 2011

TV Review: The Nine Lives of Chloe King:Girls Night Out(1.05)

                                     The Nine Lives of Chloe King:Girls Night Out(1.05)Review


In this episode Chloe meets to bad girl Mais named Nikki and Lilah and like all bad girls at first Chloe has a great time with them going out dancing and speeding around on motorcycles. The fun times end when Chloe sees one them ready to give the kiss of death and discovering that the think Mais are better then humans. In the end Chloe and Jasmine fight Nikki and Lilah while a Mai girl fight isn’t quite as good as a slayer fight it’s definitely fun to watch, in the end Nikki dies and I’m sure that Lilah will come back for revenge. I liked Nikki and Lilah for being bad girls and giving into their primal nature with them maim guys and careless making out with them.

I liked that Brain’s dad cared enough about his son to try to make him leave and I’m a little worried what Brain working for him will teach him about the Mai. I also continue to enjoy Chloe and Brain’s doomed relationship and I’m still intrigued by the who killed Brain’s mother plot. I’m kind of disappointed that Alek wasn’t in this episode.

I overall really enjoyed this episode but not as much as All Apologies, but it was still one of the better episodes. Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment