Monday, July 11, 2011

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Heart Monitor(1.06)

                                                  Teen Wolf: Heart Monitor(1.06) Review
  • I like that Derek finally makes Scott see that he can’t just spend all his time with Alison since something bigger is going on.
  • I like that even though stiles is mad at Scott he’s still there for him and I found it funny how Stiles ended up helping Scott by hurting him but at the same time he lets out his feelings of anger. I also like that they made up by the end of the episode.
  • I like that Alison starts to learn more about her family history.
  • I found it interesting that Derek’s uncle isn’t completely comatose and I wonder how Scott’s boss is involved with the alpha.
  • I’m curious about what is going on with Jackson with his scar not healing and it looked like he threw up claws which just shouldn’t be possible.
  • I like that Scott is bring the alpha to him and that he’s actual focusing on the main plot instead of his relationship with Alison.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment