Saturday, July 30, 2011

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Wolf's Bane(1.09)

                                         Teen Wolf: Wolf's Bane(1.09) Review
  • I liked that this episode started out with Derek being chased it was nice to start the episode off with an action scene.
  • I don’t understand why Jackson want to be werewolf so badly but it seems like he’s willing to make Scott’s life to get it.
  • I enjoyed the scenes between Stiles and Derek and I think it actually makes a lot of sense for those two to work together since they’ve also been the two characters focused on the werewolf plot.
  • I’m happy that Jackson and Lydia ended their doomed relationship.
  • I’m glad that Alison wants to take up a level in badass but I don’t think aunt Kate is a good mentor.
  • I found the scene were Danny came over and Derek took off his shirt to be funny.
  • I notice Derek's tattoo and for some reason it looks like the druid symbol from Merlin which really confuses me, although I'm sure they're unrelated.
  • I was surprised that Derek’s uncle was the alpha.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment