Thursday, July 21, 2011

TV Review:Teen Wolf:Lunatic(1.08)

                                                    Teen Wolf:Lunatic(1.08)Review

  • I found Stiles being drunk to be very funny.
  • I was annoyed with Scott being all upset over Alison when it’s the night of the full moon and all because he has bigger things to worry about.
  • I liked the scenes were Stiles was telling his dad to be careful and I almost cried when I thought his dad might be dead I’m so glad he wasn’t.
  • I liked learning that werewolves have ability to feel other peoples emotions.
  • I liked the scene were Scott has a panic attack and Stiles calms him done. This scene also pretty much defines why I like Stiles far more then Scott stiles mentions that he used to get panic attacks after his mom died and Scott has it because Alison broke up with him.
  • I liked that Stiles has had a crush on Lydia since third grade, I think that’s really sweet.
  • I liked that Lydia figured out that Scott left to protect them during last episode.
  • I completely hate Scott for making out with Lydia because hello Stiles your best friend has had crush on her since third grade and he’s been a great friend to you even with all your werewolf issues and refusing to accept reality. I know it was probably just the full moon but still Scott just not a good friend most of the time.
  • I like that Stiles was able to figure out that Scott and Lydia made out.
  • I like that Alison’s dad’s main goal is to protect innocent people instead of just kill werewolves.
  • I’m glad Stiles stayed mad at Scott and told him how much of jackass he was being. I like that even though he was mad at Scott he still tried to protect him from himself.
  • I’m happy that Derek still alive and he ends up saving Scott from killing anyone.
  • I find it interesting that there’s a cure for being a werewolf if your bitten.
Please tell your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment