Monday, July 11, 2011

TV Review: Switched at Birth: Dogs Playing Poker(1.05)

                                         Switched at Birth: Dogs Playing Poker(1.05)

  • I liked that in this episode it focused a lot on Bay and Ty’s relationship and for most of the episode their just great together like always. But I felt really bad for Bay when she found out that Ty joined the army and will leave in 3 days.
  • I thought it was unfair of Toby to get mad at Daphne when he lost at poker.
  • I liked that Bay apologized to Daphne about making her break up with Liam and I like that later on in the episode Bay warned Daphne about Toby’s gambling problem.
  • I also liked that early on in the episode Daphne and Emmett make up.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment