Sunday, July 31, 2011

Book Review:Gallagher Girls:I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You

Gallagher Girls:I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You: Review


I’d Tell You I Love You But Then I’d Have To Kill by Ally Carter, is about a girl named Cammie who goes to an all girls spy school called Gallagher Academy and she known for being able to blend into a crowd, no one sees her unless she wants to be seen. But on one mission for her cov-ops class a boy named Josh sees her and her and her best friends Bex and Liz decides to research about him and through out the rest of the book Cammie has a secret relationship with Josh.

I really liked Cammie she was a good narrator and I liked that she was the girl who just kind of blended in but at the same time she was pretty badass like all Gallagher girls. I also liked Bex and Liz, Bex I liked for being the daring one who’s always seems ready for the combat stuff and I also liked that she’s British and I like Liz for being the smartest one(since all the girls at Gallagher Academy are really smart) and I like that she saw Cammie’s relationship with Josh like a science experiment. I also liked the three girls friendship together and I also like the relationship that they ended up developing with their new roommate Macy who’s the expert when it comes to boys since she’s new to spy school.

I overall really liked the book and the style it was written in I especially like the parts were it shows the parts of the report they have written. I really liked the relationship between Cammie and Josh but I doubt it will continue in future books. I also liked that the book reference Buffy several times. I really liked this book and I’ll continue to read the rest of the series. Please tell me your thoughts on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment