Tuesday, July 12, 2011

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Night School(1.07)

                                               Teen Wolf: Night School(1.07)Review

  • I liked that this episode start right were the last one ended and I like that it all took place at night at mostly in the school. I also like how suspense filled the episode was.
  • I’m a little confused if Derek’s dead or not and if he is I think that was a bad move because his character still had a lot of potential.
  • It’s pretty much confirmed that Scott’s boss is the alpha and the kind of villain I like in that he wants Scott to be the one to kill his friends.
  • I see potential for a love triangle between Scott, Alison and Jackson developing with all the scenes were Jackson shows concern for her and she’s a little flirty with him.
  • I love that Lydia knew how to make a bomb too bad Jackson screwed it up.
  • I liked that Stiles wouldn’t call his dad because he was worried about him getting hurt. I also liked that he ends up trapping the alpha for a while but he loses points for taunting it. I’m also super happy he didn’t die because he’s my favorite character and it seemed like someone was going to die this episode.
  • I’m kind of glad that Scott and Alison broke up because it will force Scott to focus more on the whole werewolf plot.
  • I disliked how Scott blamed Derek for everything that was going on after Derek helped him a whole bunch.
  • This is probably my favorite episode of the show so far.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment