Saturday, July 9, 2011

TV Review: Wilfred:Trust(1.02)

                                               Wilfred: Trust(1.02) Review
  • I continue to find this show to incredibly funny and I still enjoy the odd friendship between Ryan and Wilfred.
  • I think it’s funny in a cruel way that Wilfred keeps trying to force Ryan to prove that he’s trustworthy while through out the series Wilfred continues to screw Ryan over.
  • I enjoy that the character of Ryan is actual quite messed up with having a hard time opening himself up to people and I like that Wilfred helps to open up to the world in his weird way.
  • I feel bad for Ryan since Jenna has a boyfriend who is a dick according to Wilfred but I'm not so sure he can be trusted.
  • I also find it funny that Wilfred thinks that vet is part of some evil conspires.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment