Monday, July 18, 2011

TV Review:Switched at Birth:The Persistance of Memory(1.06)

                                       Switched at Birth:The Persistence of Memory(1.06)Review

  • I liked that the relationship between Bay and Daphne seemed to have improved a lot in this episode.
  • I liked the relationship that developed between Bay and Emmett in this episode and I liked him helping her find out who her dad is. I’m also happy that Bay found out who her dad is.
  • I felt bad for Daphne when she saw everyone talking about her and she almost got ran over by a car.
  • I thought that Lucas Grabeel did a really good acting job this episode especially in the scene were Toby tells his dad he got into trouble with gambling again, in that scene I totally felt for him.
  • I think that Toby and his blonde friend are going to get in trouble for stealing the exam and I think it was a bad idea for Toby to go along with the idea.
  • I liked that the reason John wanted to sue the hospital so bad was because he just wanted them to say their sorry.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment