Thursday, July 21, 2011

TV Review:Switched at Birth: The Stag Hunt(1.07)

                                         Switched at Birth:The Stag Hunt(1.07)Review

  • I continue to enjoy the relationship that’s developing between Bay and Emmett.
  • I liked that both Daphne and Bay went to talk about the guy they thought was Bay’s father but he wasn’t.
  • I liked all the stuff with Toby especially the part were he admits he has a problem with gambling and once again I thought Lucas Grabeel did a great job acting.
  • I'm glad that Regina ended her relationship with Bruce beecause he wasn't a good guy at all.
  • I liked the scenes that involve the realtionship between Daphne, Bay and Toby because they feel like siblings in those scenes.
  • I’m very curious how Regina knew about Bay and why she has a whole bunch of pictures of her.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment