Monday, July 11, 2011

TV Review: The Nine Lives of Chloe King: All Apologies(1.04)

                                   The Nine Lives of Chloe King: All Apologies(1.04)Review


This episode focuses on Chloe learning to control her new found powers especially her enhanced hearing and empathy link with humans which only the uniter has. I liked that there was quite a bit of Chloe practicing training because she’s still in a lot of danger even though the scar guy’s dead. I liked the scene where Alek teaches Chloe to control her enhanced hearing and the part where she listens to his heart beat gives reason to start shipping them but Chloe still seems to have no interest in him.

I liked that Chloe helped Lana out with her ex-boyfriend and liked the way that storyline developed both Lana as a character and Lana and Chloe’s relationship. I liked how Paul being the comic book nerd that he is that he wants to be Chloe’s sidekick. I didn’t like how Amy was being such a bitch about Chloe being busy training with Alek and Jasmine but I’m glad that Chloe told her that’s just the way things have to be and I’m glad they made up in the end.

I liked that the order seems to made up of a lot of people and I liked how Jasmine’s mom threatened Brain’s dad towards the end of the episode. I continue to enjoy the relationship between Chloe and Brain. I liked that the show showed that Brain’s father while he’s a bad guy it’s clear he loves his son and his deceased wife. I’m also very intrigued by how Brain’s mother was killed and by who, I have a feeling it involved the mai in some way but I wonder what learning the truth behind her death is and how it will effected Brain. I overall really enjoyed this episode and I think it’s the best one yet.

Please tell me your thoughts on the episode in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment