Monday, July 18, 2011

TV Review:Alphas: Cause and Effect(1.02)

                                            Alphas:Cause and Effect(1.02)Review
In this episode a deadly former patient of Dr.Rosen named Marcas who has the ability to see cause and effect escapes and he and the rest of his time has to find him. I found the character of Marcas to be very interesting and I liked how he saw the whole thing as a game and I found his ability incredible and terrifying seeing how many people he manage to kill with just throwing a coin or something. I also liked seeing the relationship that Dr.Rosen and Marcas shared I liked that even though Dr.Rosen feared him he still cared about him and genuinely wanted to help him and was saddened by his death(although it’s not entirely clear if he’s dead or not since they haven’t found his body yet).

I liked the connection that was made between Hicks’s and Marcas’s ability and I like that Dr.Rosen said that just because their minds work similar when it comes to their abilities it doesn’t mean that there are the same psychologically. I also liked how it was shown that Hicks’s ability also allowed him to work backwards to see what caused something to happened.

I overall Really enjoyed the episode and I’m glad that this episode was even better then last week’s and I hope that show continues with this trend. Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment