Monday, July 25, 2011

TV Review: Switched at Birth:Pandora's Box(1.08)

                                 Switched at Birth:Pandora's Box(1.08)Review

  • First off I think the title really suits this episode.
  • I liked the relationship between bay and Emmett although it seems like he still has feelings for Daphne.
  • I was surprised how much I liked the relationship between Daphne and Wilki.
  • I was surprised by Regina knowing about the switched for thirteen years and that she didn’t tell any of them that she knew earlier.
  • I thought that everyone did a good job acting tonight but I think the best were Constance Marie and Vanessa Marano.
  • I felt bad for Regina at the end but at the same time I can understand why everyone is so mad at her and I think they all have a right to be.
  • I liked the scene at the end were Toby says he’ll miss Regina and thinks she’s a good person.
  • I think this episode is one of the best so far but I think the last half is far better the first half.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment