Sunday, July 31, 2011

TV Review: The Nine Lives of Chloe King: Dogs of War(1.07)

                                   The Nine Lives of Chloe King: Dogs of War(1.07)Review


In this episode Chloe meets a boy named Kai(he’s played by Colton Hayes who plays Jackson on Teen Wolf) who is a Jackal which is the Mai’s mortal enemy. Chloe sees that Kai seems like a good person so she wants to bring him home to his family and she does along with Jasmine, Alek, Amy and Paul only to discover it was a trap. It ended with no one dying but it got quite close for both Alek and Chloe.

In this episode Alek’s feelings for Chloe are confirmed and at the ended of the episode he kisses and surprisingly she kiss him back, and I think I’m happy about that. I also felt bad for Jasmine towards the end of the episode when her mom called her a disappointment. I also liked the scenes between Chloe and her mom they were pretty touching.

I overall enjoyed this episode and I found it much better then last week’s episode. Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment