Thursday, July 21, 2011

TV Review: The Nine Lives of Chloe King: Nothing Compares 2 U(1.06)

                      The Nine Lives of Chloe King: Nothing Compares 2 U(1.06)Review


This episode dealt mostly with Chloe and Brain’s relationship in fact they go to this art gala that was put on by his father’s company. It was interesting to see that a few people at the gala seemed to recognize Chloe but they choose not to do anything. I also liked that there was a little more development involving Brain’s mother’s murder. I was sad at the end when Chloe and Brain had break up but I knew it had to happen sometime.

Also in this episode Amy briefly gets a new boyfriend who I find very attractive especially when he wore glasses and he was involved in illegal gambling and ended up almost getting both him and Amy killed. In the end Chloe kicks the thugs ass while wearing a very pretty evening gown and Paul and Amy seem to be back together. I also enjoyed Alek’s relationship Mimi another Mai who he was with the summer before.

Overall I like this episode but found it a little disappointing after the last five episodes. Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment