Tuesday, July 19, 2011

TV Review:Wilfred:Acceptence(1.04)

                                                Wilfred:Acceptence(1.04)Review

  • I continue to find this show strange but really funny.
  • I like that we dealt with the relationship between Ryan and his sister again and that she’ll try t accept him for who he is but I still don’t like her since she’s kind of a bitch.
  • I thought it was both sad and funny that Wilfred said he was getting taken advantage of and I like that he refused to leave without making sure that the stuffed bear was safe as well.
  • I liked the part at the end were Wilfred uses his superior hearing to hear glass breaking a man screaming then he ignores that to listen to two golden retrievers going at it.
Please tell me yourthoughts on the episode in the comments section below.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment