Saturday, July 9, 2011

TV Review: Switched at Birth: Dance Amongst Daggers(1.04)

                                  Switched at Birth: Dance Amongst Daggers(1.04) Reveiw

  • First off I love the title of this episode.
  • I’m glad the girls finally found out who each other is dating and I’m a little surprised that Bay didn’t react worse to that then she did with her being a drama queen and all.
  • I actually really liked Toby’s band and I was surprised at how good of a drummer Emmett was.
  • I found the part were Toby’s friend asked him if he could date Bay and Daphne to be very funny.
  • I really liked the flower in Daphne’s hair.
  • I liked how at the party Bay said there making a tv movie about them and how she says who she wants to play her and I found funny when the blonde girl after hearing the story wonders why Bay and Daphne don’t look alike.
  • I kind of feel bad for Bay since everyone seems to be in love with Daphne but at the same time I can understand why since Daphne is nice and pretty.
  • I really liked the relationship between Daphne and Liam and I’m really sad they broke up and I hope they get back together soon.
  • I liked at the end of the episode when Ty came to the party and he and Bay left that was a nice moment.
  • I liked the scene were Bay has a drink and Regina tells her it won't make anything better.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment