Sunday, March 31, 2013

TV Review: Revenge: Masquerade(2.18)

                                                  Revenge: Masquerade(2.18)Review
  • I was really sad to see that Nolan seems to have been driving himself a little crazy with trying to locate Padma for the past six weeks and I was even sadder to hear him tell Emily that he blames himself for her being taken among other things he couldn't really prevented.
  • I felt bad for Victoria with how she had to remember how she gave up her first son and how it so clearly effected her.
  • I really enjoyed seeing how good Ashley was at her job of getting Conrad ready for his interview and how even he complimented her skills.
  • I liked that Nolan helping out Jack with his plans to get at Conrad was at least able to temporarily seem okay about things. I also liked how those two worked together to get Conrad to promise to clear David Clarke's name even though Conrad has no intention of keep this promise.
  • I liked that it seems like Daniel believes that the initiative will now be leaving him alone due to Aidan handling Trask's money in a way that he dislikes and I liked that Daniel found out that Victoria was the one who sent him the bullets and the picture.
  • I was sad to learn that Padma died because I liked her but I was really surprised since I expected that she would die after last week's episode. Although I am glad that Aidan did kill Trask.
  • I felt really bad for Nolan when he found out that Padma has died but I liked that Emily wanted to be there for him and that he told her that he loves her.
  • I felt bad for Charlotte with how she had hear that one girl talking badly about Amanda when she was still mourning her death but I liked that she punched her.
  • I liked that after Jack heard how Conrad spoke to Ashley at the Halloween party that he asked if Ashley to work with him to get what they want from Conrad before destroying him.
  • I really hated how Aidan called Emily disgusting because of her fake relationship with Daniel because I don't really think he should be judging her like that and it was just cruel.
  • I don't like that the police think that Nolan is to blame for Padma's death because he's in enough pain right now he shouldn't also have to face the threat of imprisonment.
  • I find it interesting that Victoria sent her first son to live with nuns somewhere and I'm curious about whether the nun told Victoria the truth when she had said she told her son nothing about her because she prayed as soon as Victoria left.
  • I really hope that Emily was lying to the nun at the end of the episode because if she's telling the truth it will ruin the entire show and she didn't really seem to be acting like anything had changed much from the usual through out the rest of this episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment