Monday, March 11, 2013

TV Review: Nashville: There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight(1.13)

                             Nashville: There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight(1.13)Review
  • I liked how this episode showed how Rayna was overwhelmed by the drama in her life involving her divorce from Teddy and the kiss with Deacon that both happened at the end of last episode. I also liked how these feels actually made her miss her cue which she has never done in twenty years.
  • I liked how what Rayna was most worried about through out the episode was telling her daughters about the divorce.
  • I liked how Rayna went out with Liam to try to escape her problems and how she really couldn't in the end and actually was able to open up to him about everything because he was outside all of this drama. I also just really like the relationship between Rayna and Liam in general and I'm glad that she's planning o finishing that album with him.
  • I liked how at the end of the episode Rayna's daughter Maddie told her about that she heard Teddy on the phone with Peggy but I'm sad that her daughter had to overhear that conversation earlier in the episode.
  • I liked how Juliette is trying to go ahead with changing her set list and playing a more acoustic set and I like how positive she was about making those changes.
  • I didn't like how Juliette's manger Glenn went behind her back and talked to her band and how he seems unwilling to let Juliette grow as an artist.
  • I liked how Deacon was trying to play a bit of a peacemaker between Juliette and Glenn in this episode with trying to make both of them see the other one's side of the argument.
  • I liked that Juliette fired Glenn but I didn't like the way she fired him because it just shouldn't have been a thing that was made public like the way she did it.
  • I love that at the end of the episode that Juliette left her mom a message saying that she can live with her after she gets out of rehab.
  • I love that Scarlett and Gunnar finally got signed because their songs are pretty much the best songs on the show.
  • I liked how Gunnar was really worried about the trouble that his brother Jason could cause by coming to him and how he can't help but to want to help his brother once he hears he's in trouble.
  • I love that Scarlett was unwilling to let Jason stay with them at first since he was a fugitive and I loved how when Gunnar told Scarlett that he feels guilty about leaving Jason when he was robbing the store that Scarlett tells him that his brother never should have put him in that position in the first place.
  • I like that by the end of the episode Gunnar and his brother were at a good place in their relationship but I don't think that will last considering that Jason lied about not having the gun.
  • I'm really not interested in Avery's storyline but I like that things aren't really working out for him.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment