Sunday, March 24, 2013

TV Review: Grimm: Mr. Sandman(2.15)

                                         Grimm: Mr. Sandman(2.15) Review
  • I found the fly-like creature that causes people to loose their sight then their eyes to be very creepy and I found it kind of cruel that the creature prays on people who are in mourning.
  • I liked the dinner conversation between Nick, Monroe, Rosalee and Hank about how the captain is a royal and a hexanbeast and how their not sure of how much they can trust him, I also just really like that they all do things like have dinner together.
  • I liked that Juliet went to Rosalee for help with her hallucinations although I'm sad that Rosalee doesn't really know what to do to help her.
  • I find it interesting that it seems like Adalind got herself pregnant with a royals baby in order to regain a place in the wesson world.
  • I find it interesting that when Nick was temporarily blinded that was able to hear a lot better and that's part of what allowed him to captured the creature.
  • I found the whole having to cut out the eye of the fly-like creature to make the antidote to be pretty gross.
  • I like that it seems like Juliet might be starting to remember Nick and what he told her before she went into her coma.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment