Friday, March 15, 2013

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: Bring It On(4.16)

                                            Vampire Diaries: Bring It On(4.16)Review
  • I kind of like how Elena just seems to always want to eat people because since her emotions are off the only thing she can really feel is hunger so it makes sense that's the only thing she finds not to be boring.
  • I liked how there was like no sexually tension at all between Elena and Damon and that the sire bond isn't really working anymore which is great because at least she can make her own decisions.
  • I liked how it was mentioned this episode that the Salvatore's are the only ones that has a water filter and that's why they can still shower now that vervain is in the water supply.
  • I like how Damon pointed out that Klaus sucks at finding Katherine because he really really does.
  • I find the relationship that was developing between Klaus and Hayley to be quite interesting and I'm glad that the rumored sex scene was between Klaus and Hayley and not Caroline and Klaus since that wouldn't have made any sense at this point or really any point in the future.
  • I liked how Damon was looking for Katherine throughout pretty much the whole episode because I love the whole Damon chasing after Katherine thing because they're my one true pairing of the show.
  • I liked the scenes between Damon and Rebekah and I'm glad that Rebekah still wants the cure for herself and is still looking for it.
  • I didn't like that Elena was pretty much a bitch to Caroline for no reason with the whole letting her fall down during cheer leading, attacking her mom and then trying to kill her, Caroline didn't deserve any of those things and I can't think of a good reason Elena would want to do those things to her.
  • I liked how Stefan talked to Elena while she was using him to help her stretch about how he wants to make sure she doesn't do too many things she'll regret while her humanity is turned off and I liked that there was a fair bit of sexual tension between those two.
  • I liked how Elena admitted that she remembered that she had sex with Stefan and that the sex was good because since the sire bond was been introduced it has seemed like she had completely forgot about their relationship so it's nice to know that's not the case.
  • I like how both Stefan and Elena think that being like Katherine is an insult still and I also like knowing this because I know Damon thinks it's a compliment.
  • I liked how Stefan mentioned that it was weird that Elena kept texting people when they were having conversations because it was weird and I found the whole she randomly threw a party thing kind of funny for some reason.
  • I liked how Stefan and Caroline flirted a tiny bit while at the party because I've always loved their relationship and I kind of ship them now especially with Tyler being gone and Elena being unavailable.
  • I like how when Damon returned and there was a party going on in his house he just acted like that was normal.
  • I find it interesting that Damon feels that being a vampire is something that makes someone special but I don't think his speech will change Rebekah's mind at all about the cure.
  • I like how Stefan doesn't want to give up on Elena because she never gave up on him when he had his humanity off, I'm not really sure what to do with my Stefan and Elena feelings anymore since the show doesn't seem interested in them any longer but I actually still have a lot of them.
  • I found it a bit sad and sweet that Caroline was still leaving messages for Tyler and I cried when she read the letter from Tyler and realize he's probably never coming back.
  • I'm curious about how Damon knew that vampire he killed in this episode but I have a feeling that will be explained soon
  • I like that it seems like they now realized that Silas as risen although it confuses me why no one has figured out that Silas is using Shane's form.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment