Friday, March 22, 2013

Fangirl Friday 32


Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.


1. Revenge: I really enjoyed this week's episode of Revenge. In this episode Emily's foster brother was introduced and he seems like he could be an interesting character and he could possibly cause problems since he knows who Emily really is and he seems to be sticking around. I also really loved that Emily did most of her revenge related stuff with Nolan rather than Aidan which is a welcome change since I love the relationship between Emily and Nolan and I pretty much hate Aidan. I'm enjoying Daniel having trouble coming to terms with having to do awful things just like his parents have in the past and how he wants to find away to stop it but knows deep down that it's pretty much impossible to stop at this point.

2. The Bates Motel: The Bates Motel premiered this week and I loved it. I thought that a lot happened in the first episode and I find the characters to be very interesting. I find it interesting that this show felt more like a drama then a horror story like it had been advertised but I think that what makes the show more interesting because the characters are more real this way.

3. Psych: This week's episode of Psych was good and it had Juliet's step father Lloyd and Henry sort becoming friends but mostly it was Lloyd accidentally dragging Henry into a dangerous situation involving the Mexicans that he had a gambling debt with and Lloyd seems not to realise how bad the situation is through out the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment