Friday, March 29, 2013

TV Review: Nashville: When You're Tired of Breaking Hearts(1.15)

                            Nashville: When You're Tired of Breaking Hearts(1.15)Review
  • I felt bad for Rayna since her older daughter seems to be taking out her anger about the divorce on her which I don't think is fair at all.
  • I found it a bit strange at first why Rayna kept wanting to stay at home longer than she planned and how she all of sudden didn't think Teddy could be a father but it seemed to make more sense to me by the end of the episode with her admitting she just wants her daughters to know that she'll always be there for them.
  • I really loved all the stuff with Deacon and his puppy who he played music to, didn't really know what to do with it and took a couple days to name. I just found these things sort of funny and the puppy was really cute.
  • I'm interested to see if Deacon's relationship with the vet will work out and I found him really adorable when he asked her out on a proper date at the end of the episode.
  • I really don't like the head of the record company he's always just so stuck in his ways and never really seems to listen to anyone else's opinions on anything.
  • I really don't get why people were blaming Juliette for her concert getting overcrowded and some people getting hurt because I know she sent out a tweet about it inviting people to come to the show but she isn't the one that decides how many people can come in so not really her fault in my opinion.
  • I do like how Juliette did admit towards the end of the episode that she did see her mom at one of her earlier shows but she ignored her due to embarrassment. I also liked that she invited her mom and her counsellor to come on tour with her.
  • I was pretty worried about Gunnar through out the episode because he was behaving pretty reckless through out the episode especially after the police told him that there not all that interested in finding out who murdered his brother. I'm glad that by the end of the episode Deacon and Scarlett were able to talk some sense into him.
  • I like that at the end of the episode that Scarlett and Gunnar where honest about their feelings for each other and got together with each other for real this time.
  • I'm curious about how Scarlett is going to react to being able to be signed as a solo artist.
  • I actually kind of enjoyed Avery's storyline of freeing himself from his manger and the people he signed with because his music wasn't the way he thought it should be so he got rid of it and went back to Nashville.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment