Friday, July 13, 2012

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Restraint(2.07)

                                                  Teen Wolf: Restraint(2.07)Review
  • I'm glad that Scott and Stiles only got a restraining order from Jackson instead of actual jail time.
  • I'm kind of disappointed that Stiles decided against telling his dad the truth and that Scott didn't tell his mom about him when he looked like he wanted to.
  • I found it interesting that Derek noticed that Grandpa Argent wasn't frightened by the kanima even though there's a lot of reasons he should be.
  • I liked that Issac was really frightened by the concept of another full moon coming up.
  • I find the whole thing with Jackson not being able to remember being the kanima and some of his threatening behavior to be really creepy.
  • I was very interested in all the kanima mythology we got in this episode such as the master and kanima have to form a bond for awhile until the kanima kills anyone other than murders and that the kanima's emotional issues have to be solved before they can stop turning.
  • I found it really creepy that Jackson ate a snake(a living one) and then it slithered out of his eye later in the episode.
  • I was surprised that Erica admitted that she use to have a crush on Stiles and I kind of ship those two a little bit now.
  • I liked how Erica figured out pretty quickly that the kanima is Jackson and how she was able to tell them what happened with Jackson's parents.
  • I found it disturbing that Jackson was born through c-section after his parents both died.
  • I found the scene were Jackson becomes half kanima to be really creepy.
  • I like that Scott is going to be working with Derek and his pack to stop Jackson.
  • I found Lydia storyline with the creepy cute guy she's been seeing being a younger version of Peter Hale to be really interesting and kind of surprising. Also I wonder what Peter wants her to do, my guess is resurrect him somehow.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment